Aurora AS420C Desktop-Style Cross-Cut Paper Shredder-cheap paper shredders for home use

cheap paper shredders for home use
cheap paper shredders for home use
Aurora 4-sheet Cross Cut Paper and Credit Card Shredder with Translucent Wastebasket.

Price: $ 32.99 / $ 22.30




Aurora Desktop Style Crosscut Paper Shredder with Basket4.5-inch throat widthBasket with handle40-sheet basket capacityMeasures 9 x 7 x 10 inches

cheap paper shredders for home use

3 comments - What do you think?

--> 3 Responses to “”S. McDonald says:February 7, 2013 at 12:39 pm 221 of 222 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars
Great light-duty shredder, December 12, 2008By S. McDonald (MI) –
(REAL NAME)
  

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: Aurora AS420C Desktop-Style Cross-Cut Paper Shredder (Office Product)

I have had this for a month, and purchsed it in spite of quite a few negative reviews because I refuse to spend a fortune on a shredder when all I need it for is credit card junk mail and relatively few banking / confidential documents. It does the job perfectly well. Yes, you should only put in one folded piece of paper at a time (and yes, it has to be folded because the opening is small), but it happily chewed up 30 of these in a row when I was clearing out my desk. Since then, I have used it maybe once or twice a week. The bin is small but perfectly adequate for my needs. Very straightforward to operate. Bottom line – I have found it to be excellent for what it was made for – light home use.

PS, it’s now 3 years since I bought this, and since I’ve just done a major end of year shredding session, I thought I would come back to my review and add that it’s still going strong! Terrific little machine.