GBC Shred Bags for GBC ShredMaster Shredder Models, 100-Pack, Clear (1765016)-shredder gbc

shredder gbc
shredder gbc
GBC is a world leader in products that help consumers present, protect, secure, organize and enhance their printed materials. GBC Shredders and Shred Bags bring security to homes and offices at a time when information protection is vital. These strong, tear-resistant, see-through plastic bags are made specifically for use with the GBC ShredMaster Shredders. Easy to both install and remove, GBC Shred Bags are all are available in convenient multipacks for high volume shredding applications. I

Price: $ 49.99 / $ 26.73




For use with GBC ShredMaster ShreddersStrong, tear-resistant bagsWorks with GBC ShredMaster Shredder Models GSX168, GSM128, GEX106, and SC17025 x 16 x 17 inches100-pack

shredder gbc

1 comment - What do you think?

--> One Response to “”Anonymous says:February 7, 2013 at 12:42 pm 5.0 out of 5 stars
To small probably my fault, March 8, 2012By SEC –

Amazon Verified Purchase(What’s this?) This review is from: GBC Shred Bags for GBC ShredMaster Shredder Models, 100-Pack, Clear (1765016) (Office Product)

These bags are too small for my shredder, but I think I may have read the type of shredder wrong. I still use them in my large shredder, I just poke holes in the bags to keep them on the wire rack! So they still work fine, despite my mistake!