Fellowes Powershred PS-67Cs 8 sheet Confetti Cut Shredder-fellowes confetti shredder

fellowes confetti shredder
fellowes confetti shredder
The New innovative Fellowes PS-67Cs with Patent-Pending Safe Sense Technology features an active sensor that stops shredding immediately when paper entry is touched. Designed for light duty shredding in the home or home office, the Fellowes Powershred PS-67Cs reduces documents to 5/32″ x 2″ higher security confetti particles, and shreds up to 8 sheets per pass, 25-50 times per day, for a total daily capacity as high as 400 sheets. Equipped with a 9″ wide paper entry, the PS-67Cs easily accepts s

Price: $ 239.98 / $ 149.95




Quiet, cross cut shredder can shred up to 8 sheets per pass and 85 sheets per minuteYields 5/32 x 2-inch micro-cut particles for securityAuto start/stop function ensures quick, easy operation; sheet capacity gauge prevents paper jamsPatented SafeSense Technology stops the shredder when hands are close to the paper openingConvenient window lets you see when the 6-gallon wastebasket is full

fellowes confetti shredder

3 comments - What do you think?

--> 3 Responses to “”The GunRunner says:January 26, 2013 at 9:45 am 89 of 90 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars
Better than the rest that I’ve owned!, August 3, 2008By The GunRunner (Middle of Virginia) –

This review is from: Fellowes Powershred PS-67Cs 8 sheet Confetti Cut Shredder (Office Product)

Over the years I have purchased several “off the shelf” cheap shredders, and I have been dissapointed every time. Every time my shredder dies, I go to my local Walmart, Kmart, Target, etc… and buy whatever they have for cheap. Those shredders just don’t do the job. When my last shredder died, I decided to spend some more $$ and get a better one. With this purchase, I am very happy!
When I received the box in the mail, I could immediatly tell it was better and more substantial by the weight of it. This is a solidly built shredder! It does not feel like a light little toy like so many other previous shredders I have owned.
I like the small strips it produces, (although I thought they would be a little smaller), and I am happy with the security that it provides me. I shred EVERYTHING that has any form of my name, address, or personal info on it. Nothing just goes in the trash for someone to snoop through and possibly violate me.
The “SafeSense sensor” bar is a nice touch. If you get too close and touch anywhere around the opening, the shredding immediately stops until you remove your finger. I like this safety feature with little ones in the house.
The best feature I can tell you about is how QUIET this is!!! Let me say it again in case you didn’t hear me over your old, loud shredder… This one is QUIET!! We shred mail while carrying on a conversation or watching TV and hardly know that the shredder is on. Previous shredders I’ve owned sounded like a jet engine chewing up the paper.
I’ve owned this shredder for a few weeks now, and have not found anything I do not like. I believe you would be very happy with this purchase.